Saturday, July 08, 2006

I DON'T KNOW.....



You know its been a minute since I last posted on here....but I was just sitting on my couch thinking about how much I wish I was back in Dallas. So I said why not blog about it......I get like this just about every weekend when I have to entertain myself. I've been here for about 18 months and I am so ready to go, and in the past I have never had a problem relocating, but this time its different b/c I have become attached to my 5 year old nephew....and each time I think I am ready to bust a move I get really upset when I think about how it is going to effect him. Then I have everyone telling me that I need to stay to help out with my nephew in my brother's absence....but what about my happiness how can I be of any help when I am not 100%. I mean am I being selfish b/c I want to leave this place called Memphis, TN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home